Are you a highly-organized Producer up for ensuring that we create the best possible features & content for our hit game, Merge Mansion? Ready to join one of Europe's fastest growing game companies?
If yes, Metacore could be the right place for you
We are a game company from Helsinki best known for our hit game Merge Mansion and our people-first company culture. Built on trust, our culture allows us to work autonomously, efficiently, and ambitiously. We have mutually agreed on five cultural norms to describe how we build trust and work as Metacore – you can find them here: https://metacoregames.com/culture
Our company’s mission is to entertain hundreds of millions of people for decades. We already entertain 50M+ players worldwide and have grown into a team of 200+ game industry professionals in less than three years. And now, we have expanded to Berlin, one of Europe's key talent hubs for game companies, and we’re in the process of building our first Merge Mansion feature team to work from this vibrant city. This is where we hope you come in: to improve the production quality, scheduling and game development of Merge Mansion, and keep the development team working collaboratively and moving towards the game vision.
Read our Berlin story: https://metacoregames.com/news/berlin-a-new-chapter-in-metacores-growth
Producer plays a key role in supporting our development team in creating world-class content for our hit game, Merge Mansion, and winning the hearts of its millions of players. And as a producer, you never stop looking for opportunities to improve our practices, methods and processes. In practice, this means (at least) the following:
- Understanding the overall game vision, and creating and maintaining a roadmap for feature and content development milestones
- Communicating and executing the roadmap to the production team, and supporting them to prioritize and organize their work
- Coordinating feature and content development by making sure tools, timetables, communication, development and testing are well synchronized
- Together with key stakeholders, defining targets related to quality and schedules as well as developing and iterating workflows and pipelines
Every role is eventually shaped to match our unique passions, backgrounds and strengths. Here are some of the key skills and experience you should already have when joining Metacore as a Producer, Merge Mansion:
- 5+ years of working experience in game development, ideally with a background in similar role - which will help you to understand the production cycle inside out
- Experience working with a live game is an advantage, so you’re familiar with the demands of a live environment and releasing pipeline
- Strong understanding of game development processes – to support the production team in feature and content development
- Excellent people and project management skills to ensure that everything is running smoothly and comes together creatively and technically
- Organized and proactive way of working so you can stay on top of what to prioritize and when
- Strong communication skills to help you collaborate smoothly with different teams and stakeholders
Sounds about right? Then let’s talk!
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Relocation: Relocating to Berlin expected, full support provided
- Remote work: Hybrid model of office and remote work
- Start date: Flexible, ideally as soon as possible
- Working language: English
Our equal opportunity statement
To entertain hundreds of millions of people for decades, we need diverse teams that understand our diverse audiences. The key to unleash our creativity is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture of trust where Metacoreans from all walks of life can be themselves. We celebrate our differences and believe they are the strength that drives us forward.
We are committed to offering equal opportunities for all, regardless of background, age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, family status, education, socioeconomic status or any other characteristic. We build and maintain a workplace and industry free of harassment and discrimination.
We also aspire to have DE&I as a fundamental part of our game design process to enable us to create even better and more inclusive games, communities and entertainment.
If you require any support or have specific needs during the application process, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Metacore is the game company where players are the closest thing to a boss. In other words, our teams and individuals enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility in their work. Everyone can find the optimal way for reaching their goals – as long as it respects our company culture.