Are you a self-driven Performance Marketing Manager with an analytical mindset for user acquisition? Ready to join one of Europe's fastest growing game companies?
If yes, Metacore could be the right place for you
We are a Helsinki-based game company best known for our hit game Merge Mansion and our people-first company culture. Built on trust, our culture allows us to work autonomously, efficiently, and ambitiously. We have mutually agreed on five cultural norms to describe how we build trust and work as Metacore – you can find them here.
Our company’s mission is to entertain hundreds of millions of people for decades. Although we already entertain 35,000,000+ players worldwide and have grown into a team of 100+ game industry professionals in less than two years, we’re only getting started. That’s where we hope you come in: to shape how we go about acquiring players for our games.
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
- Relocation: Relocating to Finland expected, full support provided
- Remote work: Hybrid model of office and remote work
- Start date: Flexible, ideally as soon as possible
- Working language: English
Performance Marketing Manager plays a key role in designing and managing UA campaigns to define the best way for acquiring players for our games. In practice, this means (at least) the following:
- Designing campaigns for acquisition, engagement, and awareness – knowing that media channels, game lifecycles, seasonalities, costs, competition, ROI, etc. matter a great deal
- Managing UA campaigns and budgets across our game portfolio and report the analyzed findings to various stakeholders
- Analyzing and determining key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics
- Working with designers, programmers, and marketers in creating world-class creatives. Perfectly optimized, of course
- Effectively coordinating our UA partners, helping to build, maintain and develop our relations with them
- Keeping up with what's happening in the digital media industry and experimenting with what's hot at the moment. You evaluate mobile games and current UA trends and use your voice in our creative and product direction
Every role is eventually shaped to match our unique passions, backgrounds and strengths. Here are some of the key skills and experience you should already have when joining Metacore as a Performance Marketing Manager:
- Strong analytical skills, creative insights and an understanding of performance marketing which you will utilize across our digital channels
- Ability to derive actionable insights from varying sets of data and have examples to back it up
- Growth mindset: never satisfied with status-quo, always strive to improve and learn, and encourage colleagues to do the same
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Fluent in ROI, IPM, LTV, CPI, CPM, and Retention
- Hands-on experience in various marketing channels (such as Facebook, Google UAC, Unity Ads, Vungle, Programmatic buying, etc.), and the ability to quickly grasp those you haven’t used yet
- Excellent understanding of marketing analytics and ad tech tools
- Experience with UA creative process
Sounds about right? Then let’s talk!
Our company is formed by great teams and individuals. Together, we work rather as Metacore than for Metacore – aiming for the same goal of entertaining our audience with world-class mobile games. As Metacore, we’re much more than the sum of our skills, experiences and knowledge.
Our culture is based on uncompromised trust, which allows us to work autonomously, efficiently and ambitiously. We have mutually agreed on five cultural norms to build trust and work as Metacore. If you agree on them too, the chances are that you would enjoy working with us.